Marketing specialist and graphic designer with experience in proposal writing, ad writing, team coordination, and print and web design. Experienced with pre-press and production of printed materials. Accustomed to deadline and results-driven environments. Clients have included U.S. Army, Genentech, and various Fortune 500 companies. Experience in journalism, publications, conference, construction, engineering, service, and power industries worldwide.
Brevard College, Brevard North Carolina
Bachelor of Arts in English, Creative Writing
- Responsible for design of regional and national magazines
- Design of all company emails, including regional and national email newsletters
- In charge of all design for national conference division, including all print, web, and email material
- Planning and implementation of marketing strategies for all conferences, based on analytics
Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Planning all marketing, including email, social networking, blogging, and website
- Design, copywriting, and editing of advertising, websites, and all marketing collateral
- Edit and assemble business proposals and qualification documents
- Lead a team of designers, desktop publishers, and editors
- Work on domestic and international efforts in engineering, power, and construction fields
- Coordinate production of executive summaries and presentations
- Design and editing of advertising, websites, and all marketing collateral, including videos
- Maintenance of all company IT resources.
- Design print and web ads, websites, and copywriting
Michael Reinsch Design
- Design books, advertising plans, ads, and other printed materials for a wide range of clients
Ultramarathoner, woodworker, wood carving, photography, interest in cooking, history and music.